Alesis Melody 61 mk2
Alesis Melody 61 mk2 is a portable 61-key Keyboard featuring compact, lightweight keys with built in speakers and 200 built in sounds covering a wide variety of instruments—pianos, strings, brass, woodwinds, percussion, mallets, guitars, synths, and sound effects—that can be used to layer multiple sounds together or split two sounds across the keyboard. In addition, there are 128 built-in accompaniment rhythms to create a wide variety of genres. You can even record your own songs too.
The MELODY 61 keyboard provides everything you need to get started and learn to play today. It includes: an easy-to-assemble stand, a bench with three adjustable height settings, headphones that automatically mute the speakers for private practice, a power adapter, and a microphone for singing along while you play.
Furthermore, the MELODY 61 breaks down the 10 included songs into learning modes to help you learn them quickly. You can play along with your own favourite songs using the 1/8″ aux input or connect a USB drive to the USB input to play along with your favorite MP3s.
- 61 piano-style keys with built-in speakers
- 300 built-in tones with layer and split modes
- One touch song mode with 300 built-in rhythms
- Play along with 40 demo songs or record your own
- 1/8” headphone jack mutes speakers for private practice
- Melody 61 MKII Portable Keyboard
- Music Rest
- Keyboard Stand
- Number of Keys: 61
- Type of Keys: Piano-style
- Presets: 300 tones, 300 rhythms
- Effects Types: Vibrato
- Song Playback: 40 demo songs
- Audio Inputs: 1 x 1/4″ (mic)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8″
- Built-in Speakers: 2 x 4.7″
- Amplifier: 2 x 5W
- Display: LED
- Power Source: 6 x AA batteries / 9V DC power supply (included)
Dimensions: 86.4 x 31.8 x 99.1 cm
Weight: 3.4 kgs
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9:30am - 6pm, Saturday 10am - 5pm
Address: 102 Maroondah Highway, Ringwood, 3134, VIC
Phone: (03) 9870 4143
Email enquiries: email@example.com
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.