Yamaha DXS18 18″ Powered Subwoofer
DXS Series powered subwoofers offer a new level of flexibility, reliability, and power for engineers, artists and audiences that are serious about their bass. Featuring high-efficiency Class-D amplifiers and a customised woofer housed in a sturdy enclosure with a band-pass construction, DXS subwoofers are able to deliver up to 1020W of raw power with minimal distortion and superb clarity.
- D-XSUB DSP technology for additional dynamic control of the frequency range
- Selectable X-OVER frequency (80/100/120 Hz)
- Cardioid mode for controlling the output directivity of a system’s low end frequencies (requires two or more units)
- 42 Hz–150 Hz frequency range
- Maximum output level of 134 dB SPL
- 12″ low frequency driver with 2.5″ voice coil.