As an electric guitarist in the '80s, if you wanted to play acoustic on stage there were few options available. In 1987, Yamaha made the first acoustic guitar that could be taken from a guitar rack, plugged in and played at volume, problem free; no more howling feedback, misplaced mics or dreaded extended sound checks.
The latest APX600 features a unique under-saddle piezo pickup, the Yamaha proprietary SRT transducer featured in the highly-acclaimed A Series range, a natural tone and the feedback rejection and mix-friendly sound guitarists crave.
Although its style has evolved, the essence of the APX remains the same. Today, it boasts a more natural look, a deeper body for better bass response and greater volume, and a new non-scalloped bracing pattern for a responsive, dynamic tone.
Combines all the attributes that made its predecessor, the APX500, one of the world’s best-selling acoustic-electric guitars, along with a few comfort and cosmetic upgrades.
- Thin-line cutaway body design for exceptional playability
- 25" scale length and narrower string spacing for enhanced comfort
- New bracing pattern for increased bass response
- Abalone soundhole rosette
- Stage-focused pickup system for shaping your sound in the mix
NEW FEATURES ON APX600!
- Abalone rosette
- Shorter scale length (from 25.5” to 25”)
- Easier to handle
- Lower string tension
- Better Sound - Adjusted bracing for more resonance
- L-shape neck block for enhanced vibration between body and neck
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9:30am - 6pm, Saturday 10am - 5pm
Address: 102 Maroondah Highway, Ringwood, 3134, VIC
Phone: (03) 9870 4143
Email enquiries: email@example.com
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.