Heavy-duty 5000 hi-hats are offered in both 2-leg and 3-leg models, and feature lateral cymbal seat adjustment, integrated memory locks and 379 locking clutch.
Folding Footboard stays attached to the base casting when secured in the folded position
Delta Ball-Bearing Hinge is a state-of-the-art lightweight aluminum design that incorporates ball bearings at both sides.Bearing Link Connector, which connects the footboard chain to the pull rod, for reduced friction and increased sensitivity.
- Hinged Memory Locksare included at tube joints to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.
- Lateral Cymbal Seat is a first in hi-hat design, allowing instant access for adjusting the bottom cymbal angle; a small detail that makes a big difference.
- SM379 Locking Clutch comes standard and allows you to dial in closed "sloshyness" and lock it so it doesn't c ome loose.
- Upper Rods come standard in two lengths (21" and 15"), allowing you to customize the Hi-Hat Stand for your specific needs.
- Swivel Legs allow easy positioning of bass drum pedals and other stands around the Hi-Hat Stand.
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9:30am - 6pm, Saturday 10am - 5pm
Address: 102 Maroondah Highway, Ringwood, 3134, VIC
Phone: (03) 9870 4143
Email enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.