The LITTLE MARK VINTAGE is the result of years of experience and it was designed to really let everybody find his own tone, no matter the needs or personal taste, offering lots of sound options and features really satisfying all bass players searching for both modern tones or old school ones. This one is part of the Gold Series, a state of the art lineup offering superior quality, recognizable by its catching new look marking a new era at Markbass, starting from gold plated circuits, to the highly selected components, to some of the most requested features!
- Tube Preamp: The Little Mark Vintage features a Tube Preamp, to get rich and warm tone full of harmonics.
- Limiter Control: This control offers a modern reaction when you set it all the way up, or put it down to zero to create that old generation behavior with its typical distortion you get when the Limiter effect is really low, and of course you can also get everything in between.
- New EQ setting / 3-WAY Switch: The 4 Bands EQ of the Little Mark Vintage have a new setting on frequencies center, all tuned to offer a pretty balanced tone that easily cuts in the mix, plus a 3-WAY switch with three useful EQ preset options to get very quickly a real FLAT setting, a CUT one with scooped Mids and enhanced Low and High and an OLD one with scooped High to get an old vintage style tone.
- Real DI box: The BALANCED DI OUT with transformer is optimized to give pure, full, rich, linear sound on all frequencies. Although Little Mark amp heads already feature high-quality DI circuitry, the transformer upgrades the DI performance offering a real DI box inside the head, handling extreme transients without introducing any distortion or coloration.
- Gold Line Top Features: As it happens in the Gold Line series, the Little Mark Vintage features gold plated circuits and top quality selected components, providing the purest and cleanest sound you can imagine.
- Mute and ON/OFF EQ: Footswitchable MUTE is one of the most requested features in order to tune or switch an instrument in a silent way. The optional Dual Footswitch also allows to turn ON/OFF the EQ section.
- Size/Weight: The Little Mark Vintage features the same compact SIZE and light WEIGHT of all the Little Mark family heads.
- MPT - Mark Proprietary Technology: About all the bass amps on the market use the same power amp from different manufacturers, which are not specificically designed for bass. At Markbass, Marco De Virgiliis invested a lot on R&D to create a proprietary power amp technology, specifically designed to respect and glorify the tone of your instrument.
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9:30am - 6pm, Saturday 10am - 5pm
Address: 102 Maroondah Highway, Ringwood, 3134, VIC
Phone: (03) 9870 4143
Email enquiries: email@example.com
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.