A Stompbox Plug-and-Play Guitar Wireless System
The Relay® G10S is a compact instrument wireless system that frees guitarists and bassists to move around the stage untethered. A member of the Relay Wireless family of products that are renowned for their reliability, the Relay G10S wireless system features a rugged metal stompbox receiver that easily integrates into a pedalboard, as well as simple plug-and-play operation. Thanks to its intelligent setup features, the unit immediately locates and locks onto the strongest available wireless frequency as soon as the transmitter is docked in the receiver.
The Relay G10S provides pristine 24-bit audio quality, free from dropouts and interference, and has an impressive 130' line-of-site range. RF and battery status indicators are large and always visible, and you get both a 1/4" main output to feed your amp or pedalboard and an XLR DI output for connecting the Relay G10S system directly to a P.A. The system also includes the compact G10T transmitter, which plugs into your instrument's input and features a rechargeable battery that provides 8 hours of playing time on a single charge.
- Transmission Range Up to 130 feet line-of-sight (may vary due to local conditions)
- Battery Life Approx. 8 hours (internal rechargeable battery)
- Frequency Scanning Yes
- Support For Multiple Transmitters No
- Support For Multiple Instruments Auto/ Manual Channel Switch
- Transmitter Connectors 1/4-inch Male unbalanced input plug
- Receiver Connections 1/4-inch output, Balanced XLR DI output
- Power 9V DC Barrel 500mA 5V DC 1A MicroUSB
- Transmitter Sleep Mode Automatic, activated after 4 minutes without any audio input extends standby time up to 200hrs
- Controls "Channel 1-11 select, Automatic Channel Scan and Select, Cable tone"
- System Latency <2.9ms (RF2 mode)
- Antennas Internal Antennas
- Frequency Response 10Hz - 20kHz
- Dynamic Range >112dB
- RF Carrier Frequency 2.4GHz
- Operating modes RF2
- Compatible Channels Up to 11 (manual), Up to 14 (automatic)
- Transmitter LED Display Power, Status
- Transmitter. LCD Display n/a
- Receiver. LED Displays Connection Status, Transmitter Battery Life
- Receiver. LCD Displays n/a
- Power Supply DC-1g power supply (9VDC)
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9:30am - 6pm, Saturday 10am - 5pm
Address: 102 Maroondah Highway, Ringwood, 3134, VIC
Phone: (03) 9870 4143
Email enquiries: email@example.com
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.