The Behringer U-Phoria UMC204HD is a powerful audio interface with 192kHz sample rate and 24-bit converters to deliver immaculate audio. The interface features 2x high-grade MIDAS pre-amps, selectable A/B monitoring outputs, and MIDI in/out ports.
The incredible U-PHORIA UMC204 bridges the gap between your creativity and your fans. This blazingly fast USB 2.0 studio in a box will have you recording your next masterpiece in minutes with all the connectivity required for your microphones, guitars, keyboards and even MIDI devices.
Record the perfect vocal right to your computer-based DAW thanks to the 2 astonishingly pure, world-class MIDAS-designed mic preamps, which include +48 Volt phantom power for condenser microphones, all going through studio-grade 24-Bit/192 kHz converters for the best possible sound quality. Whether you’re a singer-songwriter, producer on the go, or just need a rock-solid interface for running backing tracks at a gig, the ultra- dependable U-PHORIA UMC204HD will help you shine in the digital domain.
- 2×4 USB2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 24-Bit/192 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 2 inputs / 4 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
- 2 state-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
- Analog Inserts for use of external effects such as compressors, etc.
- Zero-latency direct monitoring while recording
- Input/Playback Mix control and Stereo/Mono switch for direct monitoring
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing
- Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
- USB port for connection and power
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- “Built-like-a-tank”, impact-resistant metal chassis
Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0
Form Factor: Desktop
Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 4
Number of Preamps: 2
Phantom Power: Yes
A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192kHz
Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR/TRS Combo, 2 x 1/4″ (Insert)
Analog Outputs: 2 x Stereo, 2 x 1/4″, 1 x 1/4″ (Headphones)
MIDI I/O: In/Out
Manufacturer Part Number: UMC204HD
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9:30am - 6pm, Saturday 10am - 5pm
Address: 102 Maroondah Highway, Ringwood, 3134, VIC
Phone: (03) 9870 4143
Email enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.