The SG Standard ‘61 returns to the classic design that made it relevant, played and loved -- shaping sound across generations and genres of music. In 1961, the Les Paul model was put on hiatus and an all new design evolved into what is today known as the SG or “solid guitar”. The Gibson SG Standard '61 retains the styling of the original featuring a slim taper mahogany neck and a bound rosewood fingerboard. The mahogany body features deeply sculpted body scarfing, a 5-ply teardrop pickguard and a 22nd-fret neck joint. The nickel plated hardware includes a classic-style Tune-O-Matic bridge and keystone tuners. The pickups are 61R and 61T humbuckers for a classic voice with added power and top end. Controls feature audio taper potentiometers and orange drop capacitors.
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: Slim Taper
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph TechGuitars
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- End of Board Width: 2.26"
- Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoids
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Hardware: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Deluxe w/ Keystone Buttons
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats with Silver Reflector
- Neck Pickup: Burstbucker 61R
- Bridge Pickup: Burstbucker 61T
- Included Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9:30am - 6pm, Saturday 10am - 5pm
Address: 102 Maroondah Highway, Ringwood, 3134, VIC
Phone: (03) 9870 4143
Email enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.