Featuring new “worn” finishes and Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers . The new Les Paul Classic Worn from the Inspired by Gibson Collections offers fans the most popular electric guitar ever made in four new vintage styled "worn" finishes plus powerful Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers. Available in Worn Ebony, Worn Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Worn Violet Purple Burst, and Worn Gold Top.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper™ C-profile
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard radius: 12"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Graph Tech®
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Joint: Glued in
- Body Shape: Classic Worn
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Plain Maple
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: LockTone™ ABR
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO™
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO™
- Controls: 2- Volume, 2- Tone CTS electronics
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output: 1/4" Heavy-Duty Epiphone
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9:30am - 5:30pm, Saturday 10am - 5pm
Address: 102 Maroondah Highway, Ringwood, VIC, 3134
Phone: (03) 9870 4143
Email enquiries: email@example.com
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details or have access to your credit card information.