The 1950s classic returns! Now featuring P-90 PRO™ pickups with CTS electronics. The Epiphone Les Paul Special is part of Epiphone’s new Inspired by Gibson Collection and is designed to recreate the sound of the rare single cutaway 1950s era Gibson Les Paul Special. Featuring a Mahogany body with a beautiful reproduction of the iconic TV Yellow finish and powered by critically acclaimed P-90 PRO™ soapbar single-coil pickups and CTS electronics.
- Neck Material: Mahogany single
- Neck Profile: Vintage 50s
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard radius: 12"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Frets Style: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech®
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Joint: Glued in-set
- Body Shape: Les Paul Special
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Single Cutaway
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Lightning Bar Wrap Around
- Machine Heads: Vintage style Deluxe Tuners with Ivory Buttons
- Neck Pickup: P-90 PRO™ Soap Bar
- Bridge Pickup: P-90 PRO™ Soap Bar
- Controls: 1 - Neck Volume, 1 - Bridge Volume, 1 - Neck Tone, 1 - Bridge Tone, 1 - Three Way Pickup Selector
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output: 1/4"
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9:30am - 6pm, Saturday 10am - 5pm
Address: 102 Maroondah Highway, Ringwood, 3134, VIC
Phone: (03) 9870 4143
Email enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.