Featuring ProBucker™ humbuckers. The Les Paul Standard 50s models are part of Epiphone’s new Inspired by Gibson Collection and recreate the sound of 1950s era Les Pauls. Featuring a classic Mahogany Body with a Maple cap and Mahogany neck with long neck tenon. Powered by ProBucker™ humbuckers with 50s style wiring and CTS electronics. Available in Metallic Gold, Vintage Sunburst, and Heritage Cherry Sunburst. Epiphone’s long friendship with Mr. Les Paul began in 1940 when Les built one of the world’s first solid body electric guitars while working nights at the original Epiphone factory in Manhattan. Les’ first solidbody guitar, nicknamed “the Log”, would go on to inspire the Les Paul Standard, what many consider the greatest electric guitar ever made.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: '59 Rounded Medium C
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard radius: 12"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Frets Style: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech®
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Joint: Set, Long Tenon
- Body Shape: Les Paul Standard
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Cream
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: LockTone™ ABR Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Machine Heads: Epiphone Vintage Deluxe 18:1 ratio machine heads
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker-2™
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker-3™
- Controls: 2- Volume, 2- Tone CTS electronics 50s style wiring
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output: 1/4"
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9:30am - 6pm, Saturday 10am - 5pm
Address: 102 Maroondah Highway, Ringwood, 3134, VIC
Phone: (03) 9870 4143
Email enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.