The Neumann TLM 107 multipattern condenser microphone is the workhorse mic your collection is missing. Equally at home in pro and project studios alike, the TLM 107 gives you the ultra-clear and delightfully smooth Neumann sound plus the multipattern flexibility you need to tackle any recording situation. Because of its remarkably flat frequency response, the TLM 107 lets you capture any sound source with stunning accuracy. A switchable highpass filter lets you cut out lows at two frequencies, and a pair of pad settings allow the Neumann TLM 107 to handle a wide volume range.
- A true all-purpose condenser microphone built to for professional recording
- Advanced sound transducer inspired by one of Neumann's D-01 delivers outstanding impulse fidelity
- Smooth frequency response up to 8kHz ensures accuracy, while a slight presence boost brings out clarity & vocal intelligibility
- Five selectable polar patterns include omnidirectional, cardioid & figure 8, as well as the two intermediary settings
- Three selectable highpass settings & three selectable pad settings let you handle a wide range of recording scenarios
- Innovative navigation switch with LED indicators lets you control all microphone settings easily
- Acoustically engineered grille blocks out pops
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9:30am - 6pm, Saturday 10am - 5pm
Address: 102 Maroondah Highway, Ringwood, 3134, VIC
Phone: (03) 9870 4143
Email enquiries: email@example.com
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.