For those who love your socks to rock, the AC/DC lightning logo crew are for you.
The Australian rock band AC/DC was formed in 1973 by two Scottish born brothers, Malcolm and Angus Young. Their music has been described as hard rock, blues rock, and heavy metal, but the band themselves call it simply “rock and roll”. The band has sold over 200 million records worldwide and were inducted into the Rock and Roll hall of fame in 2003.
- 1 pair soft combed cotton blended with moisture wicking polyester made from recycled plastic bottles
- Spandex added for stretch and comfort
- Terry cushion sole extends above heel with toe seam buried in cushion for padded comfort
- 2 x 1 rib leg with knit in "Lightning Strikes" logo and bolt
- Elasticized arch compression to keep sock in place
- Pattern: AC/DC "Lightning Strikes"
- Colour: White
- Type: Crew
- Size: Large (Men 9-12, Women 11-14)
- Made From: 51% Recycled Polyester, 36% Cotton, 11% Nylon, 2% Spandex
- Care Instructions: Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Package: 1- Pair
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9:30am - 5:30pm, Saturday 10am - 5pm
Address: 102 Maroondah Highway, Ringwood, VIC, 3134
Phone: (03) 9870 4143
Email enquiries: email@example.com
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details or have access to your credit card information.