- Handles time signatures up to 17 beats per measure
- Rhythmic beat patterns in various styles
- Headphone output with volume control
Choose Your Pattern
Pick from a menu of nine rhythm types and 24 beat variations, including combinations of odd-time signatures and clave patterns for practicing Latin rhythms. Who says practice has to be painful? Put some extra spice and groove into your next practice session with the DB-30!
The DB-30 adds value with its smooth-flowing LCD needle for visual tempo assistance, and two bright LED lights that visually assist your practice. Other helpful functions include Tap Tempo for finding the right pulse fast, internal reference tones (12 semitones), Auto Power Off for optimizing battery life, and headphones jack so you wonâ€™t miss a beat, even in noisy environments.
- Tempo: 30-250 (Accuracy: ±0.1%)
BEAT: 0–9, 2+3, 3+2, 3+4, 4+3, 4+5, 5+4, 5+6, 6+5, 6+7,7+6, 7+8, 8+7, 8+9, 9+8 (24 kinds)
RHYTHM: Quarter note, Eighth rest and eighth note, Eighth note, Triple, Triple with center rest, Sixteenth note, Sixteenth note with center rest, Clave 3-2, Clave 2-3 (9 kinds)
- Reference Tone
- Reference Pitch: A4=438 Hz-445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
Reference Tone Range: C4 to B4 (Accuracy: ±1 cent)
- Memory function
- Stores the settings when the power is turned off.
- Auto Power Off function
- Turns unit off after 60 min.
- LCD Display, Tempo Indicator LED x 2
- PHONES Jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
- Power Supply
- CR2032 lithium battery
- Power Consumption
- 10 mA or less (with reference tone sounding)
- CR2032 lithium battery, Owner’s Manual
- Size and Weight
- 61 mm
- 2-7/16 inches
- 90 mm
- 3-9/16 inches
- 20 mm
- 0-13/16 inches
- 0.1 kg
- 0 lbs. 3 oz.
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9:30am - 6pm, Saturday 10am - 5pm
Address: 102 Maroondah Highway, Ringwood, 3134, VIC
Phone: (03) 9870 4143
Email enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.