U22 XT offers a maximum of flexibility as fully bus powered USB device with pristine professional 24-bit audio quality.
The interface features 2 analog input and 2 analog output channels with RCA line inputs, a microphone preamplifier with XLR input and support for +48V phantom power, a Hi-Z instrument input for guitars, a high quality headphone output and TRS line outputs. Master and headphone volume as well as monitoring are controlled on the front panel.
On the software side, U22 XT provides low latency drivers with support for WDM, ASIO 2.0 and CoreAudio based on our EWDM and DirectWIRE technology.
Included with U22 XT is the Bitwig Studio 8-Track software, the trim and effective digital audio workstation to start producing, performing, and designing audio like a pro. With Bitwig Studio 8-Track, you can start working right out of the box without other additional software. Record and arrange, improvise and perform, or do it all at once, with this professional solution developed by musicians, for musicians.
If you’re looking for a really powerful USB audio solution for your PC or Mac to start working out of the box, then U22 XT is for you!
U22 XT is also available as a complete recording bundle with a microphone and headphone, the U22 XT cosMik Set.
- 2 input / 2 output 24-bit / 96kHz USB 2.0 24-bit Audio Interface
- microphone preamp with +48V phantom power support
- Hi-Z instrument input with 1/4″ connector
- USB bus powered
- max. 24bit/96kHz
- line input with RCA connectors
- line output with balanced 1/4″ TRS connectors
- headphone output with 1/4″ connector
- ADC with 102dB(a) dynamic range
- DAC with 108dB(a) dynamic range
- input / output monitoring controlled on front panel
- master volume control on front panel
- supports Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 with ASIO 2.0, MME, WDM and DirectSound incl. DirectWIRE support
- supports Mac OS X (10.7 and above) via the native CoreAudio USB audio driver from Apple (no driver install required)
- supports many Linux distributions via the ALSA USB audio class support
- dimensions roughly 17.5cm x 12.0cm x 4.5cm
In order to get you started right out of the box, U22 XT ships with a powerful software package for professional recording, creation of your own songs, mixing of any audio content and much more. The following applications are currently included:
|Bitwig Studio 8-Track – the trim and effective DAW to start producing, performing, and designing sounds like a pro for use on up to eight tracks of audio / MIDI, incl. the Bitwig Essentials Package, a versatile selection of handpicked presets and sounds. Record instruments, create your arrangements, design new sounds, or just jam – every feature has been developed by musicians, for musicians!
|inTone 2 ESI Edition by Audified is a powerful jamming tool to produce mixes of multiple audio signals and instruments, play files, change tracks, prepare streams for podcasts and recordings. As an effects host you can use it with the included GK Amplification 2 LE and ampLion Free as a bass and guitar amp simulator and much more – anything you need for your creativity!
|Cubasis LE is the compact version of Steinberg‘s mobile multitouch sequencer, providing the same look and feel of its bigger brother Cubasis. Specially designed for quick and easy operation, Cubasis LE makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze, no matter where you are, right there on an iPhone or iPad when connecting U22 XT.
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9:30am - 5:30pm, Saturday 10am - 5pm
Address: 102 Maroondah Highway, Ringwood, VIC, 3134
Phone: (03) 9870 4143
Email enquiries: email@example.com
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details or have access to your credit card information.