FIREMAN is based on the legendary amplifier builder's famous distortion pedal. It's a very amp-like distortion pedal with Modern Brown Sound. We designed it with 2 independent VOLUME, GAIN control knobs to fit rhythm and solo applications. FIREMAN offers a True-bypass / Buffer-bypass toggle switch, and a 9V / 18V toggle switch. The 18V position doubles the working voltage inside to give you wider dynamic range.
- BASS: Adjusts the low-end response of distortion sound.
- TREBLE: Adjusts the high-end response of distortion sound.
- PRESENCE: Adjusts the ultra-high-end frequency of distortion sound.
- TIGHT: Shapes the low frequency content. ( Turn it down to tighten the sound.)
- VOLUME1: Adjusts the output level while in Channel1.
- GAIN1: Adjusts the distortion situation of the sound while in Channel1.
- VOLUME2: Adjusts the output level while in Channel2.
- GAIN2: Adjusts the distortion range of the sound while in Channel2.
- 1/2 Foot-switch: Chooses the current Channel for 1 or 2.
- ON Foot-switch: Engages or disengages the distortion sound.
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9:30am - 5:30pm, Saturday 10am - 5pm
Address: 102 Maroondah Highway, Ringwood, VIC, 3134
Phone: (03) 9870 4143
Email enquiries: email@example.com
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details or have access to your credit card information.