When it was introduced in 2011, the X1 brought a new level of quality to its price point, competing easily with microphones costing several times as much. But that didn't stop sE from trying to outdo themselves again.
With a newly-developed condenser capsule and an exterior based on the rugged metal chassis of the X1, the X1 A offers first-class sound & specifications at an even better "home studio" cost, featuring an extremely natural frequency response, massive SPL-handling capabilities (150dB!), switchable attenuation and low-cut filters, and a perfectly balanced sensitivity level - so it's at home on absolutely any source.
Unlike the cheaply constructed bodies of some other "entry-level" microphones, the X1 A's all-metal chassis provides efficient rejection of any electrical interference and noise - and the high-quality finish ensures a great look for years to come.
- Upgraded capsule and overhauled electronics yield accuracy, dynamics, and well-balanced frequency response
- -20dB pad switch extends your dynamic range for capturing loud close-miked sources
- 100Hz highpass filter eliminates rumble and other unwanted low-frequency sounds
- 150dB of SPL handling tackles guitar cabs, brass instruments, drums, and other loud sources
- Gold-plated XLR connector ensures a solid, reliable connection
- Durable all-metal housing and premium finish
- Includes a rock-solid swivel mic clip and thread adapter that fits nearly any mic stand
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9:30am - 6pm, Saturday 10am - 5pm
Address: 102 Maroondah Highway, Ringwood, 3134, VIC
Phone: (03) 9870 4143
Email enquiries: email@example.com
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.