The Hybrid is especially designed to accommodate the smaller hands of some beginner players. The full size Left Hand VC204H features a 45mm neck width (at nut) with 650mm (25 5/8”) scale length on a standard size body, while the VC203H has a 42mm nut with 580mm (22 7/8”) scale length on a 3/4 size body.
For superior stability and strength, the necks of these models feature two central, reinforcing strips of amara ebony installed along the entire neck length. All Series 200 models feature an arched back for increased tonal response and projection, a unique attribute amongst guitars in this price range and particularly within all 3/4 size guitars on the market. The range also includes left hand models in natural finish only.
- Nato (Arched Back) back and sides w/ Sitka Spruce top & Satin finish
- Mahogany with Amara Ebony Reinforcing Strips neck w/ 650mm (25 5/8”) scale
- Ebonized Mahogany fretboard w/ 19 Frets; Nickel frets
- 45mm (1 3/4”) nut
- Nickel Plated with Cream Buttons tuning machines
- Ebonized Mahogany bridge w/ GraphTech NuBone XB, Compensated; Canada saddles
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9:30am - 5:30pm, Saturday 10am - 5pm
Address: 102 Maroondah Highway, Ringwood, VIC, 3134
Phone: (03) 9870 4143
Email enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details or have access to your credit card information.